top of page
  • stopbchd

BCHD Misrepresents ... the Height of the Existing Campus Buildings

Have you ever heard BCHD admit that only 0.3% of the square feet of the campus buildings are at 76-feet tall, while the other 99.7% are 52-feet or lower? Of course not.

9 views0 comments


bottom of page