top of page
Search
  • stopbchd

BCHD CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO BUILD 83-FEET TALL ON A 30-FOOT HILL

BCHD claims the existing campus is 76-feet tall. How much of the campus is 76-feet? Overall, the campus buildings are 312,000 SQFT according to BCHD filings at the State. But BCHD reports only 968 SQFT or 0.3% is 76-feet tall. The other 99.7% is 52-feet tall OR SHORTER. So the REAL HEIGHT is 52-feet.


BCHD asserts that it can build 300,000 SQFT on the EDGE of the lot at 83-feet tall (109.7-feet above Beryl St.) The current hospital is almost dead center on the lot, reducing its massing and visual impact, so BCHD truly is both exaggerating the height of the campus buildings and ignoring the terrain/topography of the natural site relative to all other property and uses.


THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED. 52-FEET IS THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM, AND EVEN THAT EXCEED WHAT KENSINGTON WAS ALLOWED IN THE SAME SITUATION SURROUNDED BY RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL 30-FOOT TALL HEIGHT LIMITS!




13 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page